Friday, February 5, 2010

Peacekeeping Website Launched!

Dear Friends,

As many of you know last summer I spent working with the United Nations Foundation's Better World Campaign. The primary objective of Better World Campaign is to improve relations between the United States and the United Nations, particularly in the form of lobbying Congress to pay back United States debt to the United Nations.
In addition, however, BWC also works to promote United Nations work, and in particular bring to the attention of Americans the benefits and importance of UN work. As part of that, I spent my summer primarily focused on creating a website concerning UN Peacekeeping Missions, created in a way to appeal to the American public.
Most of the substance I worked on were the Mission Info pages (including Haiti, Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Sudan, Kosovo).
Yesterday, the website was finally launched and I wanted to share it with you all as it provides a great resource for basic peacekeeping operations information.
Click here for the website

No comments:

Post a Comment